YOU PROBABLY NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE HERE - looking at a bankruptcy website.
It is not something that anyone wants to face. You are probably here because you are drowning in debt, the bills are starting to pile up, maybe you are being sued, OR WORSE, being garnished or having your house foreclosed.
You are not alone. Over one million people filed for bankruptcy in 2013.
How do you know whether you need to file? How do you know what options are available? Filling out the FREE FINANCIAL REVIEW is where you begin. I will call you within 24 hours to talk things over. If filing bankruptcy is not the right thing for you, I will tell you. If you want to skip the form and just give me a call at the number above, that works too.
This is what you get from me:
- 35 years of experience with the last 6 being devoted exclusively to helping people get out of financial trouble
- Reasonable fees. Sometimes, I can even offer you a payment plan on your fees. It depends upon your circumstances
- prompt response to emails, letters and phone calls
- court representation in all phases of your bankruptcy
- online forms to make your life easier
- heavy communication by email so that you do not need to take time out from work or family life and trek to one of my three offices (Bend, Portland and Hermiston) to talk with me.
IF WHAT I HAVE TO OFFER LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING THAT WILL HELP YOU, COMPLETE THE FREE FINANCIAL REVIEW OR CALL ME AT THE NUMBER ABOVE.
Dale Smith, Attorney-at-Law