Hermiston Bankruptcy Lawyers
Get Debt Relief in Umatilla County
Are you struggling with overwhelming debt in Oregon? If so, filing for bankruptcy may be the best option for you. At Oregon Fresh Start, we can help you navigate the bankruptcy process. We can also advise you on how to resolve your debt without filing for bankruptcy. With our help, you can get a fresh start.
Call Oregon Fresh Start at (541) 262-0040 for a consultation. We serve clients in Hermiston, Bend, Umatilla County and throughout Oregon.
How to File for Bankruptcy in Oregon
There are several steps to filing for bankruptcy in Oregon. You will need to gather the required documents, complete a credit counseling course, and attend a pre-filing meeting.
Here is what to expect with the Oregon bankruptcy process:
- Complete a credit counseling course within 60 days before filing
- Complete a pre-filing financial management course within six months after filing
- Complete an approved financial management course within six months after filing
- Complete a credit counseling course within 60 days before discharge
- Attend a pre-discharge credit counseling course
- Complete a post-discharge financial management course within six months after discharge
Our Hermiston Bankruptcy Services
Our bankruptcy services include:
- An initial bankruptcy consultation
- Help filing for bankruptcy
- Help with Chapter 13 and Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Help with wage garnishments and creditor harassment
- Help with foreclosure and repossession
- Help with student debt and credit card debt
- Help with vehicle repossession
Why Choose Oregon Fresh Start?
At Oregon Fresh Start, we understand that filing for bankruptcy can be a difficult decision. We are here to support you through the process and help you get the fresh start you deserve.
For a consultation, call (541) 262-0040 or contact us online for a Umatilla County bankrutcy lawyer. We serve clients in Hermiston and throughout Oregon.